Saturday 20 August 2016

Zero Belly Smoothies: Lose up to 16 Pounds in 14 Days and Sip Your Way to A Lean & Healthy You!

Zero Belly Smoothies: Lose up to 16 Pounds in 14 Days and Sip Your Way to A Lean & Healthy You!
I've never been one to have to worry about my weight. Five foot tall with an athletic build (with little effort), hovering around 100 lbs for forever years. Then menopause hit. Over the last few years, I gained 20 lbs, most of it in my trouble area - the belly. Or so, it seemed. 120 may not seem overweight to some, but as a small boned/framed, petite lady, it was like being pregnant two times over.

A little over four months ago I started to get a grip on it. Never a fan of diets (in theory), I started working out five times a week. A few Leslie Sansone walking videos three times a week and yoga/stretching on alternating weekdays. Since I've never really had to worry about what I ate, I didn't really make any major changes in my diet. It took me two months to snap out of that denial. So, it took me four months to lose 10 lbs.

I was feeling and looking better, but still wanting to get to my goal weight of 100, which is where I feel most comfortable physically. And my belly was still very much my trouble spot. I started losing momentum on the motivation train. After doing some research, I saw that the Zero Belly Smoothies was coming out in a week. David Zinczenko has been in the belly business for years, so of course, I'd heard of his passion and even though, I've never even had a smoothie, I liked the idea of no focused shopping and eating, AND the possibility of losing up to 16 pounds in 14 days.

It worked. Still working out five times a week (nothing hardcore) and replacing breakfast and dinner with Zero Belly Smoothies - eating pretty much what I wanted, yet sensibly, for lunch and on the weekends, I lost 10 lbs in 10 days, and my belly is as flat as its gonna get.

The smoothies are quick, easy and delicious. My energy level is through the roof with out the jitters that comes with caffeine, and for you other meno's out there, the smoothies seem to alleviate other (struggling to lose weight) menopausal symptoms as well. For me specifically, maybe a coincidence, but I've not had any of the leg cramps from hell or scary heart palpitations I used to get prior to the smoothies.

Highly recommended - give it a try weight warriors!

No comments:

Post a Comment